Política de Privacidad y Política de Cookies-EN-latramuntana
LA TRAMUNTANA is the owner of this website www.latramuntana.store (the "Website") through which it offers information about the products that it considers appropriate at any time, and sells them online (the "Services"). In order for LA TRAMUNTANA to provide you with the Services, you need to collect personal data and information from users (the "Personal Data").
For LA TRAMUNTANA, the privacy and protection of personal data of users is very important, therefore, it has been adapted and meets the requirements established in the current regulations on Data Protection, in this case, with the Regulation (EU ) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as the "RGPD") on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of data, and with the remaining national regulations that may be applicable at any time. In any case, you can consult the European Regulation in this link provided by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection:
The references to "user", "you" and "your" refer to any person or entity that accesses the Website or any of its pages and in addition to any person who uses the Services and therefore can receive the status of consumer.
1.1 Responsible for the processing of your Personal Data
Whether the user resides in a country of the European Union or resides in a country outside the European Union, the person responsible for the collection and processing of their Personal Data through the Website is VENT DE FRANCE LA TRAMUNTANA SAU (" LA TRAMUNTANA "), company of Spanish nationality, with CIF A17045956 and registered office at Av. Catalunya 4 of El Portús (17709), Spain, with contact telephone number 972 55 42 75, email address email@example.com with Contact for Data Protection at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LA TRAMUNTANA is interested in protecting the privacy of the Personal Data of the users and, for this purpose, has a delegate of personal data protection to which users can contact. The contact details of the data protection delegate of LA TRAMUNTANA are the following: email@example.com
1.2 What data is collected and how is it used
When a user registers on the Website of LA TRAMUNTANA, or fills in any of the forms provided therein, his Personal Data will form part of the personal data file created and managed by LA TRAMUNTANA under his own responsibility, with the following purposes:
- Allow the user to contract and pay for the services offered by LA TRAMUNTANA (including, among others, the online acquisition of products and services, the management of their commercial relations, as well as the corresponding legal and fiscal information for the referred relationship);
- Authenticate and authorize users to access and use their profile;
- Carrying out promotional and advertising activities for products, services or activities related to LA TRAMUNTANA or with companies of the Tramuntana Group (mainly in the food, fashion and / or consumer products sector), in the case that the user has consented explicitly;
- Communicate with users and send them messages about the Website, as well as security notifications, network updates, reminders or other issues related to the Services;
- To assist users when they contact LA TRAMUNTANA in relation to the Services; and
- Adapt and improve your experience on the Website according to your needs through cookies.
The Personal Data and other information that proves the purchase that the user makes through the Website will be kept in electronic support. In the same sense, the Personal Data will be treated only during the time in which they are necessary, useful and pertinent. In any case, once the user's relationship with LA TRAMUNTANA has been terminated or the user's consent has been revoked for the treatments exclusively based on it, the Personal Data will be kept only for the necessary time and with the exclusive purpose of complying with the obligations legal provisions that are applicable in each case.
1.3 Legitimation for treatment
The legal bases for the treatment of your Personal Data in the terms foreseen in the previous section are the following:
- The provision and execution of the Services themselves is the legal basis that enables LA TRAMUNTANA to process the Personal Data necessary to (i) allow the hiring and payment of the services offered by LA TRAMUNTANA (including, among others, the online acquisition of products and services, the management of their commercial relations, as well as the corresponding legal and fiscal information for the aforementioned relationship); (ii) authenticate and authorize users to access and use their profile; (iii) communicate with users and send them messages about the Website, as well as security notifications, network updates, reminders or other issues related to the Services; and (iv) to assist users when they contact LA TRAMUNTANA in relation to the Services;
- The legal basis for carrying out promotional and advertising activities for products, services or activities related to LA TRAMUNTANA or with companies of the Tramuntana Group (mainly in the food, fashion and / or consumer products sector) , is the express and explicit consent provided by you by selecting the specific box. Likewise, the processing of Personal Data through cookies for an improvement of your experience on the Website is also based on consent. In these cases, you may withdraw the consent given when it deems appropriate in the manner provided in the applicable legislation.
1.4 The Explicit Consent and the veracity of the Personal Data
- Explicit consent
n the cases in which it is pertinent, the user must give his explicit consent so that LA TRAMUNTANA can use the information introduced by the same. The specific cases that require explicit consent are those detailed in the section "Legitimation for treatment" and more specifically in its second section.
LA TRAMUNTANA may assign such Personal Data only to the entities that collaborate with it in the processing of the information and for the purposes previously indicated and authorized by the user. Where appropriate, the transfer of Personal Data will be made in accordance with the provisions of the section "Transfer or Transfer of Data".
- Accuracy of Personal Data
LA TRAMUNTANA informs you that the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the respective forms enabled on the Website are strictly necessary to meet the request in question, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
You declare and guarantee that the Personal Data provided to LA TRAMUNTANA are true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Likewise, you declare and guarantee to be responsible for any loss or damage caused to LA TRAMUNTANA or to any third party for the communication of information or Personal Data that are erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete.
LA TRAMUNTANA informs that it does not verify the veracity of personal information, so it will be used, in each case, to consent to the data entered by the user, whether true or not, and if incorrect, the affected users can exercise the rights established in the European General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD).
1.5 Transfer or Transfer of Data
The Personal Data will NOT be transferred to third parties except in those cases in which LA TRAMUNTANA is legally or contractually obliged to provide them (such as banks or agencies and entities collaborating with the Public Administrations or the same) or except for those companies to which LA TRAMUNTANA has entrusted management, control, maintenance, computer hosting and web hosting services as well as companies that provide tax, accounting and legal advice among others, in which case, the corresponding contract for the processing of Personal Data will be signed
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Personal Data may be communicated to companies of the LA TRAMUNTANA group within the European Union for the purpose of unifying the internal management and administration, said communication being necessary to execute the purposes for which they have been collected.
LA TRAMUNTANA does not have contracted services from technological suppliers located in countries that are not European or do not have regulations equivalent to European standards.
Any future hiring of services to data processors carried out by LA TRAMUNTANA will always comply with all the requirements established by the European data protection regulations, applying the guarantees and safeguards necessary to preserve your privacy of said information in the processing of your data.
It will also be possible to share statistical data on potential and / or actual sales, volume of users and customers, web traffic data which in no case will contain Personal Data.
1.6 Exercise of rights by users
LA TRAMUNTANA informs the user about the possibility of exercising the rights inherent to the users included in the European Regulation RGPD by contacting the person responsible for Data Protection of LA TRAMUNTANA at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to the address of the headquarters of LA TRAMUNTANA or personifying in said offices of sites on Av. Catalunya 4 of El Portús (17709), to discuss the issue with the person in charge of Data Protection.
Said communication of request must contain the following information: name and surname of the User, address for the purposes of notifications, photocopy of the National Identity Document or Passport, and request in which the request is specified. In the case of acting on behalf of a third party, the same must be proved through a reliable document.
In any case, you can file a claim with the competent data protection authority.
1.7 Information Security
LA TRAMUNTANA undertakes to fulfill its obligation to preserve the confidentiality of Personal Data and its duty to keep them in accordance with current regulations, adopting, among others, the security measures established in the Register of Activities relating to the processing of Personal Data.
Likewise, all LA TRAMUNTANA personnel, as well as their potential suppliers, subcontractors or collaborators, assume the commitment to carry out their professional work respecting the confidentiality, obligations and security measures established in the framework of data protection.
2. Cookies Policy
2.1 What is a cookie?
Les cookies són petites quantitats d'informació que s'emmagatzemen en el navegador utilitzat per cada usuari perquè el servidor recordi certa informació que posteriorment únicament el servidor que la va implementar llegirà. Les cookies tenen, generalment, una durada limitada en el temps.
2.2 Què Cookies utilitzem?
LA TRAMUNTANA uses the following cookies:
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session , access restricted access parts, etc.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which he accesses the service, the regional configuration from where he accesses the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: Are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the website and / or application and for the creation of user navigation profiles, in order to introduce improvements.
The information obtained through the cookies will be collected and processed by VENT DE FRANCE LA TRAMUNTANA SAU, whose details are detailed below:
Company name: VENT DE FRANCE LA TRAMUNTANA SAU
Address: Av. Catalunya, número 4, 17709 - El Portús (Girona)
2.4 How can cookies be deactivated?
You can block or delete cookies through the Internet browser, but if you do, there may be a problem when using or loading the Platform.
The configuration of the internet browser for this purpose will depend on the browser you are using. Below, we provide links to the instructions offered by the main browsers to delete cookies: